Human Assistance & Development International is a non-profit organization working for the socio-economic and educational development of people worldwide. HADI has been working since 1991 in the field of long-term sustainable development around the world. HADI is incorporated in the State of California as a public benefit, charitable and educational organization.
- Enhance fluency in important world languages to meet the needs of diverse communities
- Provide education about diversity of Muslim thought and interfaith understanding
- Provide social and community services
- Offer humanitarian relief and development assistance to various world regions
- Conduct inter-cultural tours in the regions of the Silk Road
The Center for the Languages, Arts, & Societies of the Silk Road (CLASSRoad) is a bridge-building initiative designed to foster understanding and cultural awareness between Silk Road cultures and Western cultures.